Monday 10 December 2012

How does it get to be december already. Had a few funny turns with falls so have had my hip x-rayed and awaiting results. Trouble with 2 of my machines but completed my 12 x 12s and that is the end of the years project.Put together a purple sample slice for Gwen to make an Elements quilt,should be good, as the others are. Took part in a swap where we constructed a 6 x 4 Winter themed pic and sent it off to someone else to finish.We ,of course have to reiprocate.Mine went to Cindy and I have posted her finished piece last week.I hope she likes it. Finished up my Snow queen quilt ,just need to hand sew down the binding.Will post a pic tomorrow. Made up a top for Will;s step g/d who is having a little girl in Feb. Lauren herself is just a babe but Hey. Did a 10 minute runner for Lisa,didn;t take much longer than that actually,longer to make 2 tassells.

1 comment:

  1. You've been very busy, especially with those machines not cooperating to nicely. Hope your hip news will be encouraging.

    ReplyDelete